Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thankful

I find we, as greedy filthy humans, often get caught up in the things we don't have or can't do. We are reminded daily of what we do have, will you acknowledge the positive?
  I have an amazing support system. My family supports me in everything I do. I am really very lucky to have such a functional family, It truly affected my development in a positive way. My friends are amazing. Not only would my friends still defend me if I was wrong, they would most likely logic their way into making you wrong instead of me... and they'd make you belive it too. I am blessed to have these things so readily available to me, so much so I forget to sccess them sometimes.
  I have an amazingly compassionate husband. He thinks I am super woman. He really believes I am amazing at everything. I am not, but its definately an encouragement to live up to those thoughts. He does everything for me, and his little girl. His drive is so inspiring.
  I have done and expierenced some things that most people will never expierence.
  I am truly grateful for the things I have and the things I have coming.
My family has had its fair share of hurdles, bad and worse, but I wouldn't trade this for the world right now.
We have come so far. Through the seizures and the sickness, the recovery and the seperation to the beach and the tears of joy, the little girl and the old country house.
 
Life is still a challenge, and that's ok. Nothing worth having comes easy.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment