Monday, August 8, 2011

Immobile...

For the past little while I've been a bit immobile. This pregnancy has given the uneven hips a bit of a run for their money. The sciatic pain is random and  a bit hard to handle at times. So I get to be on a bit of a limited movement regiment. Stairs only if necessary, not lifting... etc.

Needless to say I've been going a bit more crazy than usual.

I've finished multiple knitting projects, taught myself how to crochet, began painting things on walls and pieces of furniture, started all kinds of sewing projects... Anything to keep myself from going insane.

I think I've watched everything interesting on Netflix.

My shower is this weekend. When did that happen? As a matter of fact when did I get to be 34 weeks pregnant?

I did manage to sneak out while Rob was at school today. Played with the dogs, cleared the yard of a few dry sticks and such, and had myself a nice fire.

 Every now and then I love to meditate on positive change around a fire. Fire represents change. I mostly just envision positive energy coming my way in different forms, nothing too specific. Aquarians thrive on change... a little positive change (besides the obvious little girl on her way) is always nice.

I'm looking for a new distraction. Maybe 15 new distractions.


No comments:

Post a Comment