Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A special connection

I've learned recently that there is something special about me. Not in the 'wears a helmet all the time' fashion but more on a person to person scale.

Growing up my father always told me that strangers would target him out of a crowd for no reason. " There could be 6 people sitting at a bar and the damn wino will come up to ME and only me and ask me to buy him a drink"
 It is surprising considering he has social appeal of an angry bear.

The last time I went to a Drag show the one straight guy (twice my age mind you) waded through all the queens to hit on me.  WHY?!? Trust me I don't look friendly. I had chalked that one up to my Double D's... I dont want this 'gift'

I had moved in with my in laws and on the first day my Mother in law asked me if I smoked pot.... I thought it was a trap. It had to be a trap. It wasn't, she was serious. How do you even respond to that?

Today some lady came up behind me in a check out line, politely said "excuse me" and proceeded to tie MY SHOE! How do these people find me?

Make it stop.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment