Sunday, October 2, 2011

Morning Musings

I miss Sex. Its been on my mind, obviously.

   Its been awhile, but for lack of trying. I was in so much pain the last month of my pregnancy that it wasn't about to happen... no matter how much I wanted it to. Now I am in "recovery" though I feel fine. I have 2-4 weeks until I can get an OK for hanky panky. Geez, I never thought I'd need permission to have sex.
Going from an incredibly active sex life to NO sex life is painful.  I feel a bit like an addict. I might get the shakes here fairly soon. ^__^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   My best friends are moving to Tampa tomorrow. I've been crying  a lot but Its entirely hard for me to but all together sad. In fact I am incredibly happy for them. They have both worked very hard to get what they want, and to continue on in their journey. I am so very proud of them, proud to be their friend.
Plus now I have a valid excuse to go to Florida in January or February. ^_^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Little bit had a rough night last night... poor over tired girl. Parenting certainly has a learning curve. I feel like it is coming very naturally so far.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment