Monday, May 14, 2012

Today I cleanse...

Day 1-

today I've started the master cleanse. A detoxifying regiment for 10 days (I hope). Its based around an organic concoction of maple syrup, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper mixed in about 60 oz of water. It sounds disgusting but its really not that bad. The recipie is here.

Ive been building up to a 10 day cleanse. It is recommended to start small especially when your not in peak physical condition. Being a rather round person when I began I started with 1 day, then 3 days, then 5. Now im trying to conquer 10 days. No food just water and a spicy maple drink. (I'm making it sound so appetizing, aren't I?)

I've put the scale away because this is a body reset and not a weight loss endeavor. True I will most likely lose weight during but I am not to concerned with that part of my journey.

I dont feel crazy yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment