Monday, March 14, 2011

Getting my mind off...


I need to take my mind off of the nursery.....

I am desperately craving something to create, Problem being, my hair pieces aren't satiating that need right now. I want to do something big. I want to do so much. Puppets, dreads, toy chest, window seat, destroy a wall,  murals.... and I want to do it now. 

We need to get all of our tools organized in order for me to do any wood working. Which I actually have some experience doing... odd right? I love making things with my hands and I love to learn so i suppose its not to far of a stretch....

So lately I've been gathering references for my crazy hallway mural thing. I'm painting a a squid (or possibly an octopus) on the triangular piece of wall on my stairwell. A big purplish one. Truthfully i want to put a whole lot of random stuff together in a stylized mural. 

im a weirdo I know. I suppose I never quite think of resale value... I think of how i want it because its mine. 
My house will be wild


No comments:

Post a Comment