Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Things to do before I have a baby....

1. Go camping
      I have always loved tent camping. It has been so long since I have gone. In fact the last time I went was around my graduating year. It rained. It was still fun.

2. Go to the keys for my sisters wedding
    Ive actually never been to Florida. When I'm about 6 months pregnant my sister is getting married on isla morada. Praying for no complications so I can go.

3. Go to Jim Henson museum
   He is my hero. It is in Illinois. Enough said.

4.  Get a new Digital SLR
      For tons of baby pictures... duh

5. Go fishing
   I used to go fishing all the time with my family. I dont have a ton of patience for it but it sounds nice and relaxing...


Its funny how life slips in and some of the things you want slip away. I have wanted to do these things for a while now. Most of them. I am young. There is no reason for me to not have some fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment