Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Babies, babies, babies...




Bird!  Rob found a baby bird abandoned in our yard. Maybe more violently orphaned by a barn cat, than abandoned, but you get the point. Its young, still lacking all of its flight feathers and feathers covering its neck and head. Its nice to hear bird noises again, even if it is only temporary.









My suggies have about 4 weeks till they can go home.  I have some people interested, but I'm not sure they fully understand that this is more than an expensive hamster. I may go through a more established breeder this time, to find experienced owners. Or at least someone who knows what they are talking about.



OK this is just fun and mildly disturbing. I love pictures where i look like an alien. I have more cutesy flattering ones with the babies, but I felt like this was more appropriate.



No comments:

Post a Comment