Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Self-destructive.

I haven't been myself lately. Its from an assortment of mixed emotions and odd predicaments... both self inflicted and/or just random.

Not a new frontier for me but it always leads to some reflection.   A few things I've learned.

1. I have a sensitive and volaltile emotional state. I am very lucky to have a understanding husband who deals with my crazy.

2. Its ok to be selfish from time to time. We have spent a good chunk of our time helping my in-laws to no avail. Till now most of our decisions have been dictated by geriatric restrictions. Its time for our family to stabilize as a singular growing unit.

3. No matter how long I abstain, I always find solace in the craft. I don't practice traditionally, but there-in lies the beauty of the craft. It is flexible to an extent. Its personal.

4. Vanity in small doses is almost nesscary.

5. You cannot control other peoples action, at least not completly. People are stupid. People will go to great lengths solely to be a pain... and its not worth getting worked up over.

In the next few days I will be setting up a ritual... it has been such a long time since I have performed a rite or ritual. I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment