Friday, June 10, 2011

Funny isn't it...

I look absolutely terrible in this photo. Pale skin, black hair and salt water does not make for a good photo op. Still, it is my favorite photo of Rob and I. It captured a moment of trancendent happiness. One of many from that trip...

Ocean City changed everything. We changed everything.  It was the rebirth of my marriage... and it was beautiful. I can't begin to explain what happened. I was supposed to be going to a convention. I apologize for not spending the time with my closest friends, but I know they understand the effect the ocean had on my life and my marrriage. I have my priorities in order.

I love Ocean City. <3.

If there is love in your heart, you emit loving energy out into the world. It is the circular nature of things.
 


1 comment:

  1. That really is beautiful that happened the way it did. The best circumstances are the unforeseen ones. Oh, and by the way, you look great in that picture, you both really do. Maybe it's because I can see the true happiness in your eyes.

    ReplyDelete