Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mood: Anxious...

I am feeling less than confident.
Catching up with old friends has never been hard for me. Catching up with a friend who used to know you better than yourself shouldn't be hard. I'm not interested in reliving all of the bad parts of the past few years. In the world there are only a few people that I care what they think of me.
This anxiety,i guess, could be perceived as insecurity about my life. Typing that actually made me laugh. I feel balanced. More balanced than I ever have. I have had all the time in the world to evaluate every inch of my life... set boundaries, goals, expectations. Ive held firm. Steadfast. No one life is like another.

I would love to have another connection like I had in school, a friendship that was almost scary. Such an odd aspiration.
Past is past.... It wont dictate my future. Unfortunately I cant say if the past will dictate my friendships....

No comments:

Post a Comment