Sunday, January 9, 2011

Favorite music...

http://bear-stitches.deviantart.com/
The lives of the wicked should be made brief

For the rest of us death will be a relief
We all deserve to die.
You can have the kingdom, you can have the crown, 

but you won't have the people. 

no, we'll see you down.
I put my arms around you around you
And I hope that I will do no wrong
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane





I am influenced by music on a day-to-day basis. In fact I find it is often necessary to stimulate my creative state. Music has provided a synthetic state of euphoria for me all of my life. You might compare it to a mild high. Exploring my memories I have found it funny how I attach myself to certain music for different reason. 


    Perhaps one of my favorite Musicals is Sweeney Todd. Shocking right? I quite enjoy singly this song loudly and off key in public

Sweeny todd -Epiphany
"The lives of the wicked should be made brief
For the rest of us death will be a relief
We all deserve to die."



My favorite band has always been matchbook romance even though they are no longer together. At first they were sophomoric at best and i was almost embarrassed to introduce it to my friends. they progressed into something beautiful, Still I love every bit of them...

Matchbook Romance - My mannequin can dance
"you can have the kingdom, you can have the crown,
but you won't have the people.
no, we'll see you down."



I became very attached to this song  due to an emotive dance. A contemporary piece on So you think you can dance... 

Dancing- Elisa  
"So I put my arms around you around you
And I hope that I will do no wrong"


Pink Floyd moves nearly everybody, there is nothing new for me to say about them.....
Pink floyd -Brain damage
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane





Thats was fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment