Friday, January 7, 2011

Journey...

I have recently chosen to take charge of my spiritual path. I started another blog called Gypsy Magic that will be a Journal or digital book of shadows. Though no one will see my actual book of shadows, unless they are close to me. That is probably the only traditional element i add to my life's path. There is some comfort in tradition.

Doing this has told me a few things:
1. I  feel the need to be enlightened further in my life.
2. I hope that people will seek me out and we can all be in the same boat together. Somewhere in between new and adept.
3 I have far to much time on my hands.

A chunk of my religious library that I am forever adding to.



Any which way you slice it I am doing this to better myself. It has fit well into my transformational regime. I plan to study everything in my religious library. This includes my confirmation bible, which i haven't picked up since the eighth grade, and bhagavad-gita as it is. Which, if memory suits me, deals with the Hindu religion. I could be wrong but frankly i don't want to go  pick it up.







I have spent nearly and hour on my bike today and about 30 minutes on my exercise ball. I have been spending around an hour on my bike everyday. Its actually quite relaxing to read and ride until I work up a good sweat. I have also started eating 6 small meals a day. 3 400 calorie meals 2 100 calorie meals and a 50 cal snack. This is much more than I normally eat in a day but it has definitely kept my energy up. I just need to remember to eat lunch because shoving a bigger meal in before bed just doesn't work out well. I don't restrict myself, just portion. Surprisingly it hasn't been too difficult due to my lack of appetite issues.

I have just finished my About me page in my Gypsy magic blog and now i intend to go read another chapter of Nocturnal Magic.

Society attacks early, when the individual is helpless.

No comments:

Post a Comment